Sunday, August 23, 2009

SpicyCurry and Roxslasher

I havent really botting playing GE these past few days. Yeah, forgive me on that coz of the laptop where i play GE with got busted for overheating and eventually breakdown after ive been away for 4days, oh well almost five days, but whatever. I got a new one. “i hate playing GE on my desktop!!!”

It will be TMI if i will tell you how many SS,OCP,DS,BDR,sun stone and such i looted while iam having a tan at Berjaya. I just can’t believe that they charge that much. whewwwwww.

 

So expect me botting and annoying players/spreading lol! playing server wide. To those people who keep on reporting my minions at low level maps, “i say try and try until you run out of (3)”.

 

But seriously, its auto answer! at least you tried. Thank you for the effort trying to right click and hit report as botter.

LOL! this is such a boring post!

Oh btw, i don’t think i got the correct family names of those people listed above. Correct me please.

Excuse me, let me turn on my gears and start botting, playing GE.

I will be back after 12hrs.

No comments: