Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slow

 

I’ve notice that the game is really slow these past few days, even i myself failed to bot play Granado Espada quite a while.

So i’ve been botting playing in Ancient Territory still, LOL!!!  And trust me im really bored/done/thinking if iam going to get another 30days of that premium home service.

I have made a checklist of what happened to my family these past few days :

1. Got banned from IAH forum checked!

2. Yagu thank you for the infraction, you ribless kite! checked!

3. I got Arnis for my Soho the Wind, checked! (8USD/100M)

4. Got my PADI open water diver certification, checked! (yeah, this one is on me)

capture_00105 my padi license

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its douchebags like you that ruin the game. You f*cking dumb*ss. NOW GO GET YOURSELF A LIFE!!!! I hope everyone reports you. If i ever meet you ill f*cking report you in the middle of the night and wake you up you dick wad.

Anonymous said...

wow that's a lot of sweearwords from the anon up thre i wonder wht u did to piss him off so much eh did u liek ks him a lot orf smthing

Anonymous said...

Wad A Noob!!!!! Stupid Botter!!!! Noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colbourn Family said...

Good Luck!