Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winchesterx

Since i was botting power levelling my character in Bahama, Ancient Underground Cave, I receive a lot of bot report complain from other players inside the game. They are complaining that i was kill stealing (KS) them.

OK KS my a** but i don’t really give a damn thing about it. It’s a paid dungeon always remember that.

And this guy/girl Winchesterx, being a dick very impatient player, he/she claims i was Kssing him/her. And demand that i look for another spot. Ok whatever.

F.Y.I : ive been botting on that same spot for 11days already. Iam prolly been there before you get your Home Premium Buff, lol

Sad because i was force to ask Tamanegi to expell me at Pacman, damn, now iam going to loose the colony buff for Tierra Amor, that sucks, big time. But iam happy too, coz i dont want to be with people with less judgement anyway.

Now iam not going to blame why Solazzio and his brother Velveto leave the faction.

Thats my new best friend right there in the pic, which is the reason for this post. lol

Omg, i notice that levelling at AT is slow these days, i wonder why.

capture_00104

No comments: